Friday, January 8, 2010

Mt Rushmore National Park Visiting Big Sky Country?

Visiting Big Sky Country? - mt rushmore national park

An old friend invited me to visit Montana. I am open to visit SD and Wyoming. When I visited Yellowstone, a whirlwind tour through the park I think, to see Mount Rushmore and Devil's Tower, perhaps, perhaps Galcia National Park and maybe the Grand Teton.

I'm in love with the idea of a big sky, but you do not know what to expect.

I want to hear what people see and do in (i) T. (ii) SD / WY. Thank you.

PS - Lol, Yahoo Answers has not even a category for MT. Is this a warning of what to expect? :-)

1 comment:

sasha said...

I was there in late August, early September, and although it was hot during the day at night, very cold. Glacier National Park also has a large height, so that it can be cold even during the day. You can layer clothing and bring a hat, gloves and a warm jacket if you want to explore nature. Of course, good walking shoes are a must. Flathead Lake has been a very interesting visit. The DS is a work in progress, an Indian chief, is carved into a mountain, so. Rushmore tonnes, would be interesting to see it. I think it is Sitting Bull

Post a Comment