Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jessica Simpson Clip In Extensions Can I Use Jessica Simpson Clip On Extensions On My Hair?

Can i Use Jessica Simpson Clip on extensions on my hair? - jessica simpson clip in extensions

My hair is African American, and asked me if it ok to use for me, Jessica Simpson clip-in extensions, I looked to other areas of African-American hair, but do not really like my hair type. This was my first time with extensions and are easy:) Let me know if you want to identify a picture of my hair, if possible. Thank you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I suggest that the clip of his own free simple ins and a lot less. You can get every hair beauty supply store Personally, I do not believe you recommend hair from Sally, but you can. Clips wig (1.99 for a pack of 3) Sally and linen fabrics and a curved needle. just sew the clips on the ends and the center if necessary. I have some and I love her (black GI and his first use of extensions and hard work)
I hope that helped

Post a Comment