Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara I'm Thinking About Buying New Maybelline Define-A-lash Mascara, Is It Worth The Money?

I'm thinking about buying New Maybelline Define-A-lash Mascara, is it worth the money? - maybelline define a lash mascara

I think trying to define a whip and I rode the Web for comments on this topic. I bought enough people say it sucks or is the best makeup on the market, I know that things are really about what's best for you, but I still have a clear answer. Also, I'll buy the green pipe or hose pink!

4 comments:

KEL <3 said...

works well, I wouldnt say this is the best on the market.

works best for people with thinner as the whip lashes into thicker, fuller. But hey, who am I to say. Try it anyway, the various works for others! As the only $ 6 if you're at the end do not work for you, ohh is not that expensive!





GOOD LUCK!

On My Own 316 said...

Darling! My lashes are so blonde that it is invisible. Anyway, these things I see that I too can see my brother, and he does not care!

The pipe is washable pink, green, or baby oil to remove detergent.

ELENA L said...

its not worth it! do not buy! made my lashes look fragile and Fakeye.

soosie25... said...

I've never tried it, but I say go for it.
No harm trying, because if you do not
then you try never know
whether it works or not

Post a Comment