Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ken Wright Wine Can You Please Give Any Advice For My Fantasy Baseball Team?

Can you please give any advice for my fantasy baseball team? - ken wright wine

I'm in a league of 6 teams in a head on competition. I started very bad (50 games under .500) finally figured out how to lead my team (with all the athletes and how much everything you need to leave the day of his starters for starting and, on the players put on their roster, although some of their players to have a day trip. I am now 30 games under, 500 Here is my team:

C: Paul Lo Duca
1B: Prince Fielder
2B: Howie Kendrick
SS José Reyes
3B: David Wright
OF: Torii Hunter
OF: Ken Griffey Jr.
OF: Eric Byrnes
Util: Justin Morneau
B: Placido Polanco
B: Alex Rios
B: Bill Hall
B: Corey Hart
B: Edgar Renteria

Cans:
SP: Kenny Rogers
SP: Joe Blanton
SP: Jeremy Bonderman
SP: Fausto Carmona
SP: Tim Hudson
SP: Justin Verlander
SP Rich Harden
RP: Jose Valverde
RP: Takashi Saito
RP: Bobby Jenks
RP: Todd Jones
RP: Joe Borowski

My crime seems to be OK, but my pitch is low (I think). What do you think of myTeam? Any tips?

Thanks

4 comments:

brinkman... said...

They must share some of their bench players for the position of the pitcher. Since players seldom play position is not needed anyway. Thus, a maximum of two players on the bench in the position of the majority. They would have preferred a ton of pitchers, because he does not play, but in five games against a position player that plays every day.

jcenathu... said...

Keep it that way is a team of World Cup caliber. Search for gold. that all I can say. Well, I hope that helps.

phikapph... said...

Well, except that in a league of 6 teams, then each has an impressive team. There are enough very good players in the league only be completed, 6 teams.

At the beginning I'd rather play Renteria Reyes is me.

When you think now know how to play the jars, you'll see a big improvement in your guests. As Rogers is around the injured list, a great advantage. Look, who left in free agency. With only 6 teams are not required to be good players from there you can pick it up. Carmona was a good year been so far, but he was seriously hit of the week. I watch how he does in his next outing. If the tank you may want to consider, let him and keep a spare agent.

DelDiese... said...

his team is well ..... remains the same and things will work out

Post a Comment