Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Am A Man Who Takes Estrogen Male Body Builder Taking Estrogen Supplement?

Male body builder taking estrogen supplement? - i am a man who takes estrogen

I know its weird, but I am a man who is very much in the lifting and cardio, but he wants a body like a female bodybuilder. Personally, I'm bisexual, but want a body like a bodybuilder aestetically I think, make the more pleasant.

I am 33 years old, Asian. In the last 8 months I'm on a diet of soy and taking Estroven, a supplement of estrogen, herbs. However, I have creatine. I'm trying to create the same balance between testosterone and estrogen is a serious body builder of the woman, the natural estrogen, but to supplement with testosterone.

My weight is about 190 pounds to about 167 pounds now dropped in the last 8 months, but despite my actions have become smaller, I think the fat content is likely to increase. I'm 5'8 ".

MActions and earlier 45-36-40, 40-30-40 now. Even now my penis is slightly smaller than 5 to remove about 4.5 "now the two measures. This refers not really worry me too much.

Another strange thing, but my waist is much thinner now fofo really feel a little softer /. Also, my back is too soft.

My bank / squat / deadlift are used 335/405/405. Now is 225/225/315.

My hair does not grow again as much and as fast either.

Does anyone know of a better way for a man who received such a balance between estrogen testosterone diet of all, more soy supplement Estroven?

1 comment:

Fly Boy said...

At first we thought it was a bad joke by a troll, but the progression of the positions of the chain shows a man whose life is completely destroyed. I recommend everyone read all these posts before timely advice.

It is quite clear that this person is a crisis of sexual identity through the release of two women and raped and forced feminization caused by a man who was in prison suffering. To summarize:

- You dumped by his blonde ex-wife of another man.
- The following will be disposed of by a black girlfriend because of its smaller packaging.
- Was the company of a man who raped and then.
- It is alleged that she was bisexual, but homosexuality remains sexually unsatisfied (penis not awake yet) ejaculate.
- Although bisexual with a preference for WOMIt has feminized in a lower grade.
- It is abuse of his new lover, who now wants to go on female hormones and cut off his nuts.

Either this guy is a troll, or suffers serious abuse among encouraged by their own insecurities, a man. Assuming your story is true, the problem here, as I see it is.

His rejection of his wife and his ex-girlfriend by the lack of virility and penis has left little betrayed, humiliated, and ensuring their masculinity. This could be psychologically vulnerable (pause) to a predator, their uncertainty and anxiety, took only a month from this break. He let the man is to redefine a woman. He says that gay sex is not able to benefitble. Questions about each stage of the process of feminization, but it exceeds its uncertainty.

Dude, you seriously need to wake up. Has entered a downward spiral and has been involved with this man much too soon after their separation. I am a heterosexual man, I do not care if you are gay or bisexual at the end. But it seems that you live is nothing like a gay man coming out of the closet.

His experience as a young heterosexual men to get into prison, and the feminization of the force and raped her. You need to leave the city and find out what is destined to be without the undue influence of her rapist boyfriend.

Post a Comment