Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ff Lift And Carry Pictures Can I Play College Football?

Can i play college football? - ff lift and carry pictures

in 17th and FB in the senior football team in MLB Play My school.it /. in to ask if any of you think I am good enough to play D1 college football.

Height: 6'3
Weight: 225
Bank: 355
Squat: 405
Load capacity: 450
40: 4.83

THIS SEASON

MLB
Address-153
TFL-26
Bags-9
Interception-4
FF-8
FR-2

Fullback

Carry-67
Rush Yds 542 .-
Party-19
.- 135 meters will

Also a great blocker, operating without sanctions


I was from Auburn, Florida, ST, Mizzou, Ole Miss, communicated and Boston University who are interested in me.

I've been informed that Appalachian State would have, but I would not embedr then.

Answer If I can do better, or what IMRPOVE ON



I introduced this, but I deleted because it is a bug in the 40 YD DASH, I apologize, I had 3.93 before, but I ment to put 4.93

No comments:

Post a Comment