Thursday, December 17, 2009

Msn Direction Slut How Do I Stop MSN Messenger From Starting Automatically When I Sign In To Hotmail?

How do I stop MSN messenger from starting automatically when I sign in to hotmail? - msn direction slut

Since the question says. I am not interested in avoiding as much as to the starting line, if I can not connect to my computer. I know how. I avoid that it starts automatically when you log in to Hotmail!

So please, if you know how. MSN Messenger will start automatically when you stop access to Hotmail, then please the world and in detail explain please:)

For all services / msconfig people to understand again, please, that I know how to get him for the first time I start my computer. Okay? Do you understand? Thank you!

In addition, I am 100% comfortable tearing my file and have done so many times. Give me directions!

I'm using Windows XP SP2 and the latest version of MSN Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment